Outfit of the Day: 12-14-2010


I generally do everything in my power to record what I wear on a daily basis, due to an obsessive need to document my evolving fashion tastes and the bizarre experiments I sometimes partake in. However, it's a little difficult as right now I live alone and I can't unload my camera on my dog. I always feel a fool toting my tripod and remote out onto the sidewalk in front of my apartment, so my outfit documentation suffers because of that. 

Right now I'm home at my parent's in Idaho for the Christmas holidays (that explains the snow!), so I am making my mother photograph me... when I actually change out of my pajamas.

Skirt: Thrifted
Hoodie: Thrifted
Jacket: Forever21
Floral Shirt: H&M
Belt: Forever21
Boots: Steve Madden

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Molly McIsaac, 2010. Powered by Blogger.