The Internet is Fun: Polyvore.com

Stars - Personal

I'm sure most of us (well, of the fairer persuasion) remember playing with paper dolls once or twice as a child. I was never into any of that "girly stuff", but I did always like clothes. I never had Barbie dolls, but I did put Barbie dresses on GI Joes and Power Rangers!

Polyvore.com is a fantastic website that lets grown ups "play" with paper dolls... without the creepy doll part. It's a powerful image tool and a great resource for fashion as well, and I have been playing with it for years. Basically, you can "clip" images from different websites... and then make "sets" with them! I tend to "fashionably re-create" comic book and anime characters (as seen below). It's also a great place to get inspiration for your own outfits.

It's certainly a little hard to explain, so check out Polyvore.com and see for yourself!




Pokemon - 020 Raticate

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Molly McIsaac, 2010. Powered by Blogger.