Outfits in Paris

I am long overdue for blog posts about my trips last year to Spain and France. I actually haven't even edited all of my France photographs yet; I am SO behind on editing that there's still cosplay shoots from Aki-con sitting untouched on my harddrive. Eventually I'll have enough time to chill out for two seconds and accomplish such things, but right now is not the time.

Regardless, here's some photos of some outfits I wore in Paris. I got that scarf at H&M whilst I was there and even though it sheds all over me it's still one of my favourites. My outfits were pretty similar since I only brought two pairs of boots and it was FREEZING, so I was constantly wrapped up in sweaters and too-thin jackets.

The Louvre:




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Molly McIsaac, 2010. Powered by Blogger.