Outfit of the day: 01-23-2011


Discovered my car was broken into today. I feel utterly helpless and violated. It's the second time this has happened in the year I've lived in Seattle, but the first time they didn't take anything I cared about. This time, my car was full of things due to the move, and they took my xbox 360 harddrive, a whole bunch of vintage clothes, and worst of all, my Rolleiflex Twin Lens Reflex medium format camera. That thing was my father's since the 70s, and he just entrusted it to me over the holidays. I feel sick. It's not the material value of the objects, it's the sentimental. Sigh.

Floral Dress: Thrifted. (It's way too big on me and I cut it much shorter)
Boots: amazon.com
Jacket: Thrifted
Belt: Thrifted
Rings: H&M
Scarf: Thrifted

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Molly McIsaac, 2010. Powered by Blogger.